"If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any skill, take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to the wildest edge of edges, then you force it into the realm of MAGIC " ---Tom Robbins

Thursday 30 January 2014

Prayer

Created: February 16, 2011


Property of: http://jhelchemy.blogspot.com/2014/01/prayer.html

Eleven O’clock, as darkness fills this closed room,
I Found myself in solitaire...
Lying in a tired weary body on a fine soft cushion, 
Underneath a blanket, finally, find comfort to hide myself in sober.


Tears run down as I mount on an evening prayer:
An apology to every fault that I’ve done oh God, even those little ones
Sorry for the doubts and sometimes mistrust.
Forgive me for oftentimes I questioned.


Divine, again I knock for your providence.
Please don’t forsake me in the midst of this misfortune and mishaps
I can’t bear it any longer.
I need you, badly need you!


Cloudy was the road I’m trudging and I can’t sight the ending.
I don’t know where to go, led me the right direction.
Clear my mind, I am confused, that I may choose the right route.
Guide me, Father for I’m lost and not even certain of the track.


Time runs fast yet I’m still stucked, afraid to get left behind.
I know you had plans but please don’t keep me in vain waiting
If it’s your will for me to stay and continue, show me signs I may perceive
Give me strength when I’m discouraged so I could survive.


Hear me Lord, please do.
I really don’t know what to do, be on my side.
Carry me and reach me thy hands
I put my whole trust in you.

 ©copyrighted by Jelyn Piad(Jhelchemy)2014


No comments:

Post a Comment