"If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any skill, take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to the wildest edge of edges, then you force it into the realm of MAGIC " ---Tom Robbins

Saturday 18 January 2014

Quest For The Real Me

Created March 27, 2009:


Acknowledgement to Yahoo Images from where this picture taken from.



Day by day in my life, 
As always...



I am always used to prove myself.

Prove my worth, my real persona & my existence.

I am used to prove them wrong.

Prove them that I am not the person they think I am;


Prove them that I was really this and not that;
That just like any other, I also does this and that;

Prove them I can make it;

Prove them that I am also human;

Prove them I am no " mutant",neither an alien,nor a fiction.




I am here!




I am real.




I exist. 
Yes, I really do!




If you would only open your hearts,

If you would only broaden your mind, keeping it open.

Never limit yourself, peel whatever you could peel.




Try to reach me out, feel me!

Don't be contented on what you see, feel and think about me.

First impression never last, I tell you that.
Know me well before you laid your verdict!
Only then you will see the REAL ME!

©copyrighted by Jelyn Piad(Jhelchemy)2014




No comments:

Post a Comment