"If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any skill, take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to the wildest edge of edges, then you force it into the realm of MAGIC " ---Tom Robbins

Saturday 18 January 2014

Regret

Created: April 12, 2009


Today, I found myself in gloom.
Sitting on a couch flooding with tears,
Trying to soothe myself and telling I'm gonna be okay.
Reminiscing shadow of yesterdays that I can't get over still.

Days... months...years have gone.
I let it passed by, I just let it fly bye.
Now I am in distress for having those times missed. 
Alas! I can't brought it back.

Its past! Its history!
But why the hell I can't leave it all buried? 
It keeps on haunting me and pierce me inside
And made me realize how I made my life so wasted. 






I regret for having my life a lonely one,
How I lived it was boring, such a non-sense!
I play safe, I fear and I hesitate
Poor little me, I'm a weakling!

I hate life for being so rude on me.
I hate those people who made my life unworthy
I hate those who criticized, envied and mocked me
I hate life for being so unfair!

I feel like I'm a mess,
Insecurities got me poisoned
It almost kill me, and perhaps,
Moving on is the only ANTIDOTE.


©copyrighted by Jelyn Piad(Jhelchemy)2014








No comments:

Post a Comment